Monday, July 18, 2005

Soul Meets Body

1. Some great downloads today on the music blogs. I highly recommend each of these, so get 'em while they're hot.

New Death Cab (Via Welcome to the Midwest)

New Nada Surf

Okkervil River (Via Welcome to the Midwest)

The National (Via Largehearted Boy)

Magnolia Electric Company (Via Welcome to the Midwest)

Also check out the Brendan Benson song on stereogum. Great stuff.

2. I mean, maybe they don't quite have their terminology right, but I've said it before, I'll say it again. Nerds are cool.

3. My sister and I spotted Lindsay Lohan shopping at the Grove on Saturday. I'm happy to report that she looked much more like a normal teenage girl and much less like a 40 year old crack whore.

4. Happy 24th to Moady/Moe Rock/Moe Busy/Sweet 'lil Moady/The Angry Youth/Moadus/Mokel. Come over and see us sometime, big boy.

Coming soon: The Human Girth Scale

Stay tuned.

Thank you.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Martin McFriend said...

Nada Surf was a bunch of douche rags. What happened?

Happy birfday MoRock!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

nice pics, sasefina. added the nada and dcfc to my playlists

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Rambling Canuck said...

Screw the tunes. So glad LL is back and healthy. Ah...peace of mind. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home