Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Courtney Parton

Right on the heels of today's revelation that Kurt Cobain has surpassed Elvis Presley as the highest earning dead person, Courtney Love has resurfaced with a remarkable new face. The reason I say remarkable is because even though she couldn't be much older than 40, the first person I thought of when I saw the picture was Dolly Parton, who couldn't be much younger than 70.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeebus! Things have really gotten out of control when the widow of a punk icon shows up somewhere looking like Miss Piggy's impersonation of Dolly Parton. (n.b. I love Dolly Parton - no disrespect.)

Someone make the plastic surgery madness stop. Honestly, I'd rather see wrinkles and lips withered with age.

7 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Rambling Canuck said...

Christ! I'd hate to roll over and see what Courtney looks like first thing in the morning without all the cover up. She is such a car wreck. Actually, she would probably look like she was just in a car wreck.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, if I had a new face, it wouldn't match my old body. Then I'd have to get a new body to match my new face and this could go on and on. I enjoy all the lines and creases. I earned them!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Lex A. Con said...

I see the transformation into Dolly, but I'm also seeing a morph into Priscilla Presley. Since Kurt just outsold Elvis, maybe Courtney's trying to out-cheekbone Priscilla??

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice site.
pioneer news [URL=http://pioneer.obyh.info/]pioneer[/URL] online http://pioneer.obyh.info/ pioneer video
Bye

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You understand me, One Eye Chills?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone and acetaminophen[/url][/b]

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Lex A. Con said...

damn lady! post something new! I got all excited about this blog stuff and now you leave me hanging!

Update: Courtney Love got more plastic surgery, apparently to appear more human. I think she looks like the Beast from the Beauty and the Beast TV show that was on years ago, but apparently that's just the swelling. So maybe props to her for going in public while she's still swollen??
My uncle gave me her "diary" for Xmas. Apparently he thinks that I have not changed AT ALL since 9th grade. As you can imagine, it's a bunch of disjointed thoughts and misspelling.

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney had Kurt killed.
www.cobaincase.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home